{ December Daily - Week 1 }

Sunday, December 15, 2013


Happy Sunday!  I wanted to share the progress that I have made on my December Daily album so far with you all.  I'm currently a week behind so only have week 1 to show you but that is OK, I have an entire week to work on week 2.


I haven't done anything scrapbook related for a very long time so one of the things that I have had to get a grip on again is printing at home - especially when using such non-standard sizes. Some of these photos took a few attempts but I am pleased to say that I think I have found my groove with it. Most of my photos have either been 3 x 4 or 4 x 6 and while I haven't done any yet I am planning on doing a few larger sizes.


Day 1 was all about the advent calendar....for both myself and Smidge.  I loved seeing the story written across the two squares.


Day 2 was all about the gorgeous sunsets that we have in December.  


Day 3 came about when I happened upon this unique little flower while walking from the office back to my car. I'm not sure what it is about this flower that makes me think of Christmas but it does, so I whipped out my Iphone and snapped away.


Day 4 was all about the Big Church Night In. An evening of great vocal music and wonderful folk sounds.  This day spanned over three pages but it was worth it.  


Day 5 is one of my favourite days so far as its all about this childhood memory that I have of spray painting pine cones at my uncles farm to put under the Christmas tree. I haven't had a Christmas with pine cones since I left home but this year, in my very first new home, I just knew that I needed to find some...and I did.

So all in all a good week of progress!  I do wish that I was a little more up to date with this project but I'll take what I can get. The week ahead is going to be another busy week but with a two week break after that i am looking forward to making it through the next five days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments