{ What are your values }
Friday, November 02, 2012
Part of figuring out what you want from life, what is important to you is by figuring out what your values are. When no one else is around, when its just you and God in an empty house, what's important to you?
There is freedom in coming to the realization that this life is YOUR OWN! This gift is yours for the taking.
"So that's great" I hear you saying, "but what exactly is a value?" Well, a value is a personal choice you make about what is important to you..,and only you. Living your life by honoring your values can bring great peace and satisfaction.
Here are some questions you can work through which will help you to figure out what your values are:
• What are the three things I like most and least about myself?
• Who is the happiest person you know?
• Who are the two people I like and respect the most and why?
• Who am I?
By answering these questions, you will find out what's important to you...now don't be too hasty to "throw" one of your values away if it looks a little weird. Values can be anything including art, family, career, sport, free time, rest, love. Whatever yours are embrace them and challenge yourself to find one thing you can do each day to add more of that particular value to your life.


0 comments