About time....
Friday, September 23, 2011
I have never really been all that interested in the IPhone. While those around me have loved theirs and endlesly tried to convince me to get one, i have always managed to avoid it. My reason for not getting one was always the same....." I just don't need something so fancy. All i do is text and phone so why do i need something that does so much more?"
And then my contract came up for renewel and it was time for a new phone. Now let me tell you, i struggled over this decision for weeks. I searched the internet for reviews, i looked at costs, i went instore to try out the testers and i still wasn't able to make a decision. How about a Galazy S 2 - my mom loved hers. Or maybe a blackberry - that way i would message Rayola all the time and it wouldnt cost me a penny. Or maybe i should just go for the IPhone 4 as the contracts are the same price as the others and its supposed to be so good. So i called up Phones4U and had a discussion was one of the sales ladies. I ended the call having ordered an IPhone 4 but still not feeling all that sure that i had made the right decision.
And then it arrived and I fell in love.
I have had this little baby for about two weeks now and i can honestly say that i know know what all the hype is about. It is so going to be worth the money.
And to make it even better, if at all possible, i managed to find the most adorable cover for it. All the way from China, surprisingly cheap and of good quality and completes the look.
I love you IPhone - thank you for all that you have introduced me to so far and i look forward to all that you will show me in the future.

1 comments
OOOOH! I love my iPhone! It is never far from me... There are a pile of great apps for them -- i am a fan of the free ones!
ReplyDeleteHope you continue to love it! (I LOVE your case too-- very pretty!!!)