A little bit of everything
Monday, November 23, 2009- I have been meaning to update my blog for a little while now but i seem to keep finding myself distracted by things that seem to be more important. Friday was a good day for me. With everything that has been going on i have had a growing hunger for books. I love reading, always have. And very few things speak to me as much as books do. So, Friday morning i went to my local bookstore and came home with all these books! When i had originally decided to go into town i went with a completely different author in mind, but couldn't find any of her books so i came home with these instead!
- I am already reading a completely different book so i will have to finish that before making a start on any of these.
- I snuck into Body Combat on Saturday morning. Hey, i was number one on the waiting list so its not like i was that far away!
- I have a Sunday dinner roast cooking in my oven as we speak
- I am finally on top of my Psychology work - again not bad considering i was two weeks behind at the start of this week
- My gran passed away on Tuesday
- I have already done a good majority of my Christmas shopping
- I have started a new painting project
- I'm looking foreword to watching Ugly Betty tonight
- I haven't been to the movies in a long while and tomorrow night i am off to watch the very first showing of Law Abiding Citizen. Cant wait!
- Right now i am sitting here watching Ice Age: The Meltdown
- After spending a week putting songs on my new Ipod and figuring out how to use it properly, i went for my first run with my Ipod and new Nike+ sports pack. I did pretty well and was really impressed with myself. I slowed my run down but managed to jog for a lot longer than i ever did while running at full speed. The two dips at the end show i was getting tired but not bad for my first run.

0 comments