Lets Talk Goals | February Goals

Monday, February 01, 2016


Hello February - I am so excited that you are here!  Just one more month of winter and then we head into Spring - Woohoo!! So, without further ado lets get started on February's goals.

February's Goals

1. Nurture the relationships already in my life | Write to Larissa, email Rayo, call Granny, see Julie. Spend time nurturing those relationships which are important to me.2. Finish reading one book | This month I plan to start reading "Harvest of Rubies" and "Restless". I am excited to make a start on both of these books. 3. Reorganize and tidy up the bathroom | It is time to have a good clear out and tidy up in the bathroom. 4. Complete January's Project Life album | Looking forward to documenting a few new things this month in Project Life.  5. Complete my One Little Word February prompt | This month's prompt is apparently going to be slightly different to previous years and I am so excited to watch the video and make a start. 6. Set a budget and track January's spend | I think I am going to have to reign in my spending a little more during February and hopefully this will help to keep me accountable.  7. Save 10% of my salary | Building up my emergency fund.8. Weigh less at the end of February than I did at the beginning of the month. | My focus for February is around consistency.....and a monthly challenge of no chocolate. Lets see what happens.  9. Track my daily habits | This month I am going to approach my daily habits in a slightly different way....and if it works better than my previous method I will be sure to share it.  10. Have my eyes tested | I haven't had an eye test in years - part of being healthy is doing that sort of thing so I am going to make a plan in order to check this off. 11. Start studying Joshua | I am loving the impact that this time has had on my life so far and will definitely be continuing with this one. Goal 11 done!  

Here's to a great month ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments