Monthly Goal Setting | October
Thursday, October 01, 2015The last couple of months my monthly goals have gone by the way side but I am here to say that will not fly anymore. So, for the last quarter of 2015 I have set myself some goals to focus on and work towards.
This is what I am aiming to focus on during October:
- I will find the right volunteering post so that I can make a difference in someone else's' life.
- I will work on becoming more familiar with how foods affect my body by assessing how I feel and what my body is telling me after each meal, making adjustments to my food accordingly.
- I will set aside time to spend with friends so that I can build a community of women.
- I will get up to date with my Project Life album and one Ali Edwards story kit so that I can finish what I start.
- I will research more about pensions so that I can make some informed decisions and put together a plan for retirement.
- I will finish reading Fervent Prayer
- I will get my hands on the requirements for the next level up within my company so that I can begin to assess myself against it and see if there are any areas I need to develop in before applying for a new role.
- I will spend some time praying and deciding on the direction I want my blog to go (along with a new name) so that I can fulfil more of my purpose.
- I will continue to work on my relationship with my heavenly father by praying, daily devotionals and creating bible journal pages so that I can grow in Him.
I am going to rock this months goals while remembering that I am aiming for progress, not perfection.


0 comments