{ Another year older }

Friday, September 12, 2014

Thursday I celebrated my thirty third birthday. Normally I take the day off work and treat myself to a full on pamper day starting with a lay-in, moving onto a spot of leisurely shopping, a spa treatment of one sort or another and then an evening with friends or family.  But not this year, this year my birthday feels a little different. It feels like just another day which I am fine with...but it wont be becoming the norm.  

              


My thirty-second year of life has been filled with so many blessings and so many memories and while my focus is currently on my ever closing exams, I dont want to miss the opportunity to capture just some of those blessings and memories. 
  • I have made some amaizing friends this year and grown other beautiful friendships. My life is richer for having these people in my world.
  • I learnt a lot about who I am as an individual - some of it I love, someone of it not so much.
  • I've opened my heart to dreaming a little more than I used to.
  • Smidge means the world to me and brings me smiles each and every day.
  • Health has taken on a different meaning than what it used to for me.


You Might Also Like

0 comments