{ One Little Word | May Intentions }
Monday, May 12, 2014
Having an assignment due at the beginning of the month has meant that all the other things that have needed doing had to be put aside. So here I sit, not yet having even decided on this months Intentions. but I know that if I don't do it now, Ill get swept away with the things I know are coming and will find myself at the end of the month Intentional-less.
Here goes then:
- Intention to learn – Complete TMA03 and achieve a minimum of 70% for it.
- Intention to get God’s word into my heart – memorise a new bible verse.
- Intention to improve my physical fitness – Complete ten gym sessions.
- Intention to change my body and my health – Focus on clean eating throughout the month and achieve my one and a half stone award.
- Intention to create – Complete my One Little Word project and complete the Gifts of Imperfection course.
- Intention to delight my soul – Have some fun this month and work on a new art project.
- Intention to live a life of gratitude - Complete my gratitude journal.


0 comments