{ 30 Days of Thankful - Day 10 through 30 }

Saturday, November 30, 2013

OK, so I haven't been great at blogging about my 30 days of thankfulness this month but I have been good at living my 30 days of thankfulness.  November has been a great month for thankfulness and here are days ten through thirty. 


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
the Zumba class that I go to which is just down the road and for a healthy enough body which carries me through the class.  Sometimes I forget to be thankful for my body that treats me well each and every day.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
a very crazy kitty who seems to love the water and doesn't mind joining me in the bath tub. This little guy makes me smile every single day and I love that he is in my life now. 


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
the small things in life like French toast. I hadn't had it in years and so thought a treat was in order.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
the cute little places that this kitty finds himself in.  I doubt its intentional but he always manages to surprise me.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
the quiet room at work, for the comfy chairs that you can find in there as well as the calming fish tank that provide minutes of relaxing goodness.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
new shopping centers that can be explored in the name of Christmas shopping! 


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
my bathroom which has become my place of rest.  I am thankful for the time that it gives me to relax, to read a book, to empty my mind and to blow bubbles.  


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
websites like Brave Girls Club.  For the motivation and reminders that they provide and for the impact that it has on my day to day life.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
the boreworse roll I enjoyed for dinner. Nothing tastes as nice as a little bit of my South African home.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
earning enough money to treat myself to lovely things like Yankee candles. They are so gorgeous and add a little something special to my home. I love them.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
photos of dear friends which remind me of a fantastic time in my life when I felt like i was truly living my dreams.  


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
my newly purchased home that I never thought I would be able to own.  Thankful feels like such an under statement for how i feel about it. 


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
being able to celebrate both Mom and Dad's birthday in the same country. The two people are so special to me and I am so thankful that they are a part of my life.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
an arm that while badly bruised and misshaped did not break.  My bones must be made of steel!


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
my mom and the relationship that I have with her. She is such a huge part of my life and I am so grateful for it. 


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
evenings in which I can climb into bed early, light my candle and spend a few hours reading my kindle while Smidge sleeps quietly at my feet.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
passing my exams and receiving a bunch of flowers from my mom as congratulations. She reminded me how proud I should be of myself for how hard I have worked and how much I have accomplished.  For a while there I had forgotten about all of that.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
the beautiful world I live in. For the change of colour in the trees and the pretty pictures it creates as you drive by. 


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
my love of creating. I am so thankful for this talent and that I enjoy it so much.  Spending time putting together my Christmas Album 2013.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
baking Christmas cookies with Alex. For experiencing the magic of this season from a child's viewpoint. And what better way to spend a Friday evening.


TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR .....
me! For my life, my opportunities and my outlook on life. I am thankful for my beliefs and my morals and for being exactly who I am.

November 2013, you have been amazing and I can't wait to do this all over again next year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments